License change for the GPH.

Richard Stallman rms at gnu.org
Tue Nov 26 17:19:48 CET 2013

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    FWIW, Gpg4win manual is also under the FDL but the German goverment, as
    copyright holder, agreed to work on a license change.

Please don't ask them to do that.  As a public rejection of our
lciense, that would hurt the GNU Project as a whole.  And it would not
help.  As I explained in the other message, I don't think it would
solve any of the practical problems.

There are many solutions to a problem like this.  I looking for a
solution that doesn't hurt us -- it may take some extra work, but it
will be good in every sense.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation