Suggested updates for the Privacy Handbook?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Wed Oct 16 04:50:22 CEST 2013

A few days ago I posted about making the GNU Privacy Handbook
available as a GitHub repository and converting it to org-mode.
(Repository URL: https://github.com/akuchling/gph/ )

Now that the conversion is close to complete, what updates/changes
does the Handbook need?  I'd like to hear suggestions.

There are certainly obvious updates to recommended key sizes, and we
should check that the various command lines are still correct.  But
are there larger revisions to make?  e.g. New topics that should be
added or ones that should be dropped, new usage best practices or
tools to suggest?

(You can read the text of the handbook at
<https://github.com/akuchling/gph/blob/akuchling-modernize/en/manual.org>.)

--amk