State of Ja translation (was Re: Errata for GPH available?)

IIDA Yosiaki iida@ring.gr.jp
16 Feb 2000 20:37:50 +0900

Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> writes:

>Did you use Docbook too and are you interested in doing a copyright
Actually, since I don't have comfortable SGML environment at this moment, I wrote my own support M4 macros to produce both SGML and Texinfo output. At least Texinfo output works. Both outputs look fine.
>assignment for the FSF, so that we can put it into the new gph
>package?
I wrote copyright *disclaimer* for Japanese translation and sent it to FSF, in order to contribute my PO translations. I am not sure about the difference between `disclaimer' and `assignment', but if my disclaimer does not fit, please let me know. I see no problems writing and sending assignment.
Yesterday, I was assigned as the Japanese translator of PO files of gnupg. Please find my name in: http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/team-ja.html I just have made my very first GnuPG PO submission, and it seems that my PO is accepted by the TP-Robot, so it must be available via: http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/trans/ja/ in few hours (or days?). Enjoy. Und bitte spielen Sie! -- iida