Ne user on the list, ready to contribute in french

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu Oct 4 13:53:01 2001

Gilbert Fernandes is doing some translations. I am not sure whether he is subscribed to the list. Gaël Quéri (gqueri at mail.dotcom.fr) does the gnupg translations. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus