Expecting your response

usman bello usmanbello_030@presidency.com
Thu Oct 31 04:44:04 2002

URGENT PRIVATE & EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL
 Dear  sir
With profound interest and  utmost confidence=2C
I am soliciting your immediate assistance or
co-operation as to  enable us round up an opportunity within my
capability  as a result of the death of one of our
contractor =28Beneficiary=29=2E
 I am Usman Bello Auditor=2C Special Project and
Foreign Contract
 Regularization and Disbursement=2C in the Office
of the  Auditor General of the Federation of
Federal Republic  of Nigeria=2E We work in hand with
the  Senate Committee on Foreign Contract Payment=2E
Our duty  is to  ensure that  all contractors are
paid their contract sum indue  time=2E  This last
payment quarter=2C a total of  30 contractors were
shortlisted for payment and about 25 of them have
been paid remaining  about 5 =28Five=29=2C information
reaching this office indicates that one   among
the remaining has been reported dead=2E His name is
Mr=2EGerrand Schwartz from Sweden=2C  he died in the
last Air France Concorde  plane crash=2E  Mean while
he finished the execution of his contract December
19th 1999=2E But since his death=2C  nobody has come
forward to put a  claim to his contract fund which
i! s  about  US$15=2C000=2C000=2E00 Million =28Fifteen
Million U=2ES Dollars=29 that is why I need your
immediate assistance to expedite the  transfer of
the contract amount=2E With my position as a
Director in the  Department of Contract
Regularisation and Disbursement=2C I will
regularize  all the necessary documents and
present your  company as the  bona-fide
beneficiary of this fund in as much as you respond
within 48hours in respect of this important
message=2E Your unreserved  cooperation in this
business is just what we require for a successful
and hitch free transaction=2E  Necessary measures to
ensure a risk   free and fool proof transaction
and  confidentiality has been taken=2E  Kindly
signify your interest by replying  via my personal
e mail address above=2E  Upon receipt of your
positive reply  we shall discuss on =281=29 Basic
Program for Operation =282=29Financial Status as  t! o
ascertain your  capability=2E Upon completion of
this transaction I have  decided to give  you 30%
of the total sum=2C 60% of the fund which is our
share will be  used for investment in your company
or in any other company  of  our choice=2E While 10%
has been mapped out to take care of any  minor
expenses incur red=2E Take note that this project will last for
only 10  working days=2E If this is okey with you=2C
your bank information  is needed=2Cto enable us
secure payment approval in your favour=2Calso  you
are to forward your communication link for easier
communications=2E I expect your response in time
=28within 48 hours=29  as  time is of great essence in
this transaction
 God Bless and Kind Regards=2C
 Usman Bello

 please kindly reply to my private email address
usmanbello=5F030=40presidency=2Ecom