ligpg-error: French translation update

David Prévot taffit at debian.org
Tue Aug 7 00:58:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

I send over a year ago an update in Debian [#625485], proofread by the
debian-l10n-french mailing list contributors, attached.

	#625485: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=625485

This file should be put as po/fr.po in your package build tree.

I also updated the file on the Translation Project page [0] but it
appears that the last version available for translation is outdated. It
would probably worth it to update the POT file there in order to gather
more up to date translations.

  0: http://translationproject.org/domain/libgpg-error.html

I also sent a call for translation update against the last stable
version in order to update the Debian package, and I'll send you back
the updated files that will comply with your policy.

Regards

David