gnupg2: Please translate the package gnupg2

David Prévot taffit at debian.org
Sun Nov 16 19:42:19 CET 2014

Dear GnuPG and Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
gnupg2 (GnuPG in STABLE-BRANCH-2-0).

gnupg already includes the following translations, so do not translate
it to these languages (the translators will be contacted separately),
or coordinate with the existing translators (team) if you wish to help
(do not hesitate to keep me CC so I can help in the transition).

Please note that the Estonian translator (list) e-mails are dead, so
(at least) this translation is available. I want to thank Werner (de)
and Yuri (uk) who already have updated the file (event if it doesn’t
show up bellow), as well as Joe (da), Ineiev (ru), Jedi (zh_TW) and
Milo (it) who have updated the previous version very quickly.

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  be                82         456          1212
  ca               541         773           436
  cs              1741           7             2
  da              1742           7             1
  de              1745           4             1
  el               536         776           438
  eo               391         870           489
  es              1719          25             6
  et               536         776           438
  fi               536         776           438
  fr              1747           2             1
  gl               534         795           421
  hu               536         776           438
  id               536         776           438
  it              1165         317           268
  ja              1745           4             1
  nb               808         315           627
  pl              1738           8             4
  pt               468         811           471
  pt_BR            287         899           564
  ro              1043         396           311
  ru              1567          46           137
  sk               536         776           438
  sv              1719          24             7
  tr              1648          67            35
  uk              1739           9             2
  zh_CN           1109         350           291
  zh_TW           1741           8             1

Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n at gnupg.org, or submit
it as a wishlist Debian bug against gnupg (I’ll take care of the
coordination with upstream and the Debian maintainers to ensure the
translation will make it upstream and in the upcoming Jessie stable
release).

Tue, 25 Nov 2014 19:29:09 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file online:
https://people.debian.org/~taffit/gnupg/gnupg2.pot.xz

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David

P.-S.: Other calls will follow for libgpg-error, and the latest
gnupg2 2.1 currently in experimental (GnuPG in master).