libgpg-error 1.17-2: Please translate the package libgpg-error

David Prévot taffit at debian.org
Sun Nov 16 21:35:51 CET 2014

Dear GnuPG and Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
libgpg-error.

libgpg-error already includes the following translations, so do not
translate it to these languages (the translators will be contacted
separately), or coordinate with the existing translators (team) if
you wish to help (do not hesitate to keep me CC so I can help in the
transition).

language        translated     fuzzy     untranslated
  cs               272          22            17
  da               284          12            15
  de               285          11            15
  eo               260          32            19
  fr               311
  it               259          32            20
  ja               284          12            15
  nl               272          22            17
  pl               311
  ro               224          54            33
  sv               260          32            19
  uk               311
  vi               260          32            19
  zh_CN            200          30            81

Please send the updated file to me, to gnupg-i18n at gnupg.org, or submit
it as a wishlist Debian bug against libgpg-error (I’ll take care of the
coordination with upstream and the Debian maintainers to ensure the
translation will make it upstream and in the upcoming Jessie stable
release).

Wed, 26 Nov 2014 16:04:21 -0400.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

David