Call for GpgOL translations

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jun 12 13:53:33 CEST 2018

Dear translators,

Outlook is a very important MUA so even if you do not use it please help to
improve the general GnuPG / OpenPGP Ecosystem. :-)

I've recently cleaned up dead code in GpgOL and think that the current strings
are stable. It's 138 strings now which are actually in use.

We have a complete German, Dutch and Portuguese translation. As well as
incomplete French, Swedish and Chinese translations.

You can find the code / po files here:
https://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=gpgol.git;a=summary

It would be great if you could help with other languages or to complete the
existing ones. You can send translations directly to me.

Thanks!
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/