Compiling again: definitely source code missing

scode@scode.webprovider.com scode@scode.webprovider.com
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 23:14:05 +0200

--Pk/CTwBz1VvfPIDp

Hi!

Regarding the problem I asked about a few days ago (see "Problem
compiling").

I looked at some other source files in mpi/, and the source code comments
mention files such as mpihelp-add.c, mpihelp-sub.c, mpihelp-cmp.c etc. These
definitely do not exist in the mpi/ directory, nor anywhere else on the
system.=20

Where can I get these files? Or am I supposed to have them already? Surely
many people have gotten it to compile. Where did your files come from?

Thanks!

--=20
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <scode@scode.webprovider.com>'