Using gpg in elm

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:50:08 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

I try to use gpg 0.9.10 together with elm (with pgp patches). I use gpgpgp
as a wrapper. Elm expects pgp 2.6 and I usually use 2.6.3ia but am forced
to "upgrade" because I need to mail with people using some windoze version.

Encrypting a message works well, but decrypting results in an error message
that the "keepbinary" option is not supported.

Does anyone know if this has already been solved? I'm asking here before I
begin patching pgpgpg, elm or gpg myself.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html