New UK crypto law and an idea on how to defeat it

Billy Donahue billy@escape.com
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:56:48 -0500 (EST)

Alice could also live in Switzerland or something, and then the Chief is shit-out-of-luck. -- "The Funk, the whole Funk, and nothing but the Funk." Billy Donahue mailto:billy@escape.com http://www.escape.com/~billy