BUG!?

Marc Mutz Marc@Mutz.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:10:42 +0100

> [Image]
Now here is a guy that is so proud of his windowmanager's theme that he couldn't resist letting the whole list participate. Or he never heard of drag'n'drop, but then: Did you ever hear of someone who managed to make screenshots from X and wasn't able to drag'n'drop? Marc (sorry, _I_ couldn't resist :-) -- Marc Mutz <Marc@Mutz.com> http://marc.mutz.com/Encryption-HOWTO/ University of Bielefeld, Dep. of Mathematics / Dep. of Physics PGP-keyID's: 0xd46ce9ab (RSA), 0x7ae55b9e (DSS/DH)