Palmtop crypto

Billy Donahue billy@escape.com
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:10:35 -0500 (EST)

I would love to get PGP or GnuPG working on
a palmtop (I've got a PalmIII).

I keep fantasizing about using my palmtop as a sort
of a smart-card, plugging it into all the computers I use..
I also dream about using it to do secure email where ever
I am.  I could keep my keys on the unit, and even do
the decryption on the unit.  Key exchange/signing with
a Palm could be done at cocktail parties using the IR port
in seconds.

The palm needs some serious data protection.
I'd like to keep encrypted memos on it.
I have a feeling that the password protection
on powerup is a backdoor-party and a joke.

Its Just a dream...  I wonder how feasible it is?

I know a lot of Free Software junkies (like me)
are also big Palm-heads.

--
"The Funk, the whole Funk, and nothing but the Funk."
Billy Donahue