Req: Compiling GPG under Windows NT

Edward S. Marshall emarshal@logic.net
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:46:43 -0500 (CDT)

Take a peek at: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/ That should give you everything you need to build natively on Win32. Alternatively, cross-compile on a non-windows platform with gcc/egcs. -- Edward S. Marshall <emarshal@logic.net> [ What goes up, must come down. ] http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/ [ Ask any system administrator. ]