Installer probs.

zander@microweb.nl zander@microweb.nl
Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:02:43 +0100 (WET DST)

Hi, my name is Thomas, and I am new to this list.

So allow me to start at the beginning of the software. I can't get it installed.

I did:
./configure
make

and in tools I got the error that the -lz arg for a gcc gave and error.
Seeming I had nothing to loose, I removed the -lz from the Makefile ( in tools )
and everything worked fine.

This strategy didn't work in the g10 dir however.

Anyone care to help me out here?

I am working on Linux with Suse 6.0 and some 6.1

I am wondering what the --with-included-zlib does?

What is needed to install the software, specificly where can I find this 'z' lib.

--
Thomas Zander                                                zander@microweb.nl
History repeats itself, it has to, nobody ever listens