Odd output on the status-fd

Werner Koch wk@isil.d.shuttle.de
Thu, 20 May 1999 12:17:38 +0200

[Jason, can we move this to  gnupg-devel, but you have to subscribe to
 this one first I think]

Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@ualberta.ca> writes:

> Given that there are no distinguishing markings or any other information
> preceeding this second section I suspect it is unintended. I'm just going
I changed it so that SIG_ID will only be emitted for signature classes 0 and 1 and not for any key signatures.
> As an aside, I would like to completely disable the trust db, for my
There is the --always-trust option, but I'm not sure whether the trustdb is needed anyway.
This should not happen if you use --no-default-keyrings? -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013