using gnupg with kmail...

holgi holgi@inferno.nadir.org
Sat, 29 May 1999 12:32:52 +0200

Am Fri, 28 May 1999 schrieb Werner Koch:

> comparison is case insensitive - the is a gnupg option to specify a
> case sensitive search but I can't remember right now. However; it
> is always better to use the keyID (0x12345678).
well, thank you for that hint, but that isnīt the problem. the problem is more kmail-related: how do i tell kmail to use gpg instead pgp ? do i have to use a wrapper like geheimsnis or pgpgpg ? or do i have to make links from /usr/bin/pgp to /usr/bin/gpg ? i know that there are kde-mailing-lists, but i also think that someone here must be using kmail with gpg... if that isnīt true, iīll ask the kde-people/mailinglist. ciao, holgi -- volle biere sind mir lieber als leere worte.