GPG worked yesterday, now it doesn't work at all..

ReFlex r3flex@yahoo.com
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:14:09 -0800 (PST)

Think I may have done something foolish, but for the life of me I
can't seem to put my finger on it..

Yesterday, GPG worked fine with decrypting a test encrypted message.
After a few reboots later (deliberate, the OS didn't crash), now
I can't seem to decrypt the test message anymore, and I'm stumped
as to why..

Here's the GPG warning messages:
---------------------------------------
[LinuxOS]: /random-dir $ gpg --export testmsg --decrypt test-decrypt
gpg: testmsg: user not found: public key not found
gpg: --decrypt: user not found: public key not found
gpg: test-decrypt: user not found: public key not found
gpg: WARNING: nothing exported
[LinuxOS]: /random-dir $

I had no problems decrypting this test message yesterday.. though I
have a feeling that I'm just missing some obvious first step that
has to be done before decrypting messages.

Ideas, anyone?

-ReFlex

=====