Problem loading rsa / idea / skipjack extensions into gpg 1.0 on Solaris 7

John A. Perry perry@jpunix.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:31:00 -0600 (CST)

I used -Wl -dy on your suggestion when I was trying to fix it before. It had no effect on solving the errors. John Perry perry@jpunix.com PGP-encrypted e-mail welcome! WWW - http://www.jpunix.com http://www.anonymizer.com/3.0/affiliate/door.cgi?CMid=13855