Problems for PGP5 users to use my GPG-key.

Jonas Steverud d4jonas@dtek.chalmers.se
17 Nov 1999 11:42:12 +0100

Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> writes:

[One could argue whether this reply should have gone privatly or
not. But I am not the one.]

[...]

Yes I did, but I plan to remove my key and generate them again. (Put expiry on them to start with.) I'll send you a new public key ASAP. -- ( Jonas Steverud @ www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/ ! Wei Wu Wei ) ( U2MoL, Roleplaying, LaTeX, Emacs/Gnus, SCWM, etc. ! To Do Without Do )