md5sum verification of gpg

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 08:41:12 +0200

Alpha Tester <r3flex@yahoo.com> writes:

> I've searched through gnupg's site, and I still
> haven't found the official checksum that corresponds
> to the gpg-1.0.0 version that I downloaded, and I
$ md5sum gnupg-1.0.0.tar.gz bba45febd501acf8e19db402506dae94 gnupg-1.0.0.tar.gz But wait a few days, so others can verify the sum and complain if there is a problem with this message. I don't sign it, because it does not help you and the Web Archiver for the ML cannot handle MIME signed mails properly. Werner -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013