gnupg on AIX

phil@Stimpy.netroedge.com phil@Stimpy.netroedge.com
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:14:04 -0700 (PDT)

I think that's a bug in 2.8.1... I had 2.8.1 for a few months and found
out that it has problems with it (the issue you are seeing below, problems
with the iostreams lib, etc.). Use egcs instead, it's actually the new
home of gcc anyway, so if you want the newer version of gcc then you want
egcs: http://egcs.cygnus.com/  Hopefully you can get it working under AIX
w/o too many problems.

Good luck!

Phil

Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil@netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil
 PGP F16: 01 D2 FD 01 B5 46 F4 F0  3A 8B 9D 7E 14 7F FB 7A