IDEA (was: Re: Decryption problem)

Roger Burton West roger@firedrake.org
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:53:09 +0100

Yes; the office has, I believe, explicitly stated that its policy is to grant patents in dubious cases, and wait for them to be challenged in court. -- Roger Burton West -/- roger@firedrake.org http://www.firedrake.org/roger/ -/- ICQ UIN 48964316, occasionally The Tygers of Wrath are Wiser than the Horses of Instruction.