GnuPG compilation on HPUX

Kim Harris kim@entrix.co.uk" <kim@entrix.co.uk
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:45:15 +0100

Warning: I am a newbie to this stuff so please be patient!

We are trying to compile GnuPG on an HP9000 system running HPUX 10.20.

Configure was run with defaults (because at the moment we don't know any better).

Make produces the following error:
Making all in mpi
Make: Don't know how to make mpih-mul1.lo.  Stop.
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.
*** Error exit code 1
Stop.

Has anyone built GnuPG on HPUX 10.20 that could give some advice on how to
get it compiled and working. I should confess that we are not C programmers or
developers so we are stumbling around somewhat.

Thanks in anticipation
Kim Harris