default import keyring

J Horacio MG Horacio <homega@ciberia.es>
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:53:15 +0200

El lun, 20 de sep de 1999, a las 04:43:45 +0200, Werner Koch dijo:

> J Horacio MG <homega@ciberia.es> writes:
>
> > I just noticed that when importing a public key with GnuPG, this gets
> > imported into ~/.pgp/pubring.pgp, no matter whether it's a RSA or a DSA
>
> Frankly, there is no weel defined semantic when you use multiple
> keyrings. Imported keys will go into the first keyring.
Just testing, and yes, but it goes to the LAST defined keyring in the options file: keyring /home/horacio/.pgp/pubring.pkr secret-keyring /home/horacio/.pgp/secring.skr keyring /home/horacio/.pgp/pubring.pgp secret-keyring /home/horacio/.pgp/secring.pgp keyring /home/horacio/.gnupg/pubring.gpg secret-keyring /home/horacio/.gnupg/secring.gpg This way it imports the key to pubring.gpg -- Horacio homega@ciberia.es Valencia - ESPAŅA