Insecure memory error -GnuPG on HPUX

Kim Harris kim@entrix.co.uk" <kim@entrix.co.uk
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 18:01:42 +0100

We now have successfully compiled gnupg on our HPUX 10.20 development
system and we are having some success in our tests. Thanks to those people
who wrote back with suggestions on how to resolve some of the compilation
problems.

We are looking at two problems at the moment. One is the lack of entropy
on the HP3000 and we are struggling with the egd module.

The other is something which I don't know the cause of:

gpg: Warning: using insecure memory!

This message comes up when we encrypt anything.
I can't find any reference to it in the docs unless it is to
do with memory guard. The configure was run with
--enable-m-guard
but that doesn't make any difference.

Can anyone help?

Thanks