PGP compatibility

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:10:31 +0200

phil@Stimpy.netroedge.com writes:

> To my understanding, there isn't much you can do if you really want to
> stick with GPG but still use RSA keys.
If you are in the U.S - or wait will Sep 20th next year :-(
> Network Associates. The odd thing is that I had a tough time trying to
> find a commercial version of PGP for Linux. I needed it for work a while
Please *don't* think commercial == proprietary For exapample, GnuPG is commercial software and you can support for it at some place (what about asking me?). It is really possible to have commercial free software: See Cygnus, ACT, Roxen, Sendmail Inc, and many more new firms. Werner -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013