PGP compatibility

Matti Airas mairas@iki.fi
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 12:44:31 +0300 (EEST)

[about RSA:]

I remember having read that the US patent on RSA will expire next year. Does anyone have hard facts about that? Does anyone know the expiration date of the IDEA patents, then? Matti Airas mairas@iki.fi www.iki.fi/mairas +358503464256 Controvert! " " I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful " vision of human life -- so I became a scientist. This is " like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.