PGP compatibility

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:24:58 +0200 (MET DST)

Karsten Patzwaldt wrote:

> What do you mean by 'full implementation'? There are the modules, rsa.c,
> idea.c, 3des.c,
3des is already included in the main distribution.
> ..., that you can use. And these will be free after this date, I assume.
Yes, but it would be practical to include rsa.c into the full sources after 20-8-2000. This will make it easier to use for people who are not very familiar with compilers. For us it's no problem to compile and install a module, but I forsee problems when I give my girlfriend the source and say "just compile and install it" :-).
> You can get these from the GnuPG homepage.
It took me some time to find them. Perhaps a link from the main page would help? Elm reported: [application/pgp-signature is not supported, skipping...] Hmmm. Perhaps I should start using mutt after all (I have it installed but 6 years of elm experience are hard to forget). -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html Finger johanw@xs4all.nl for my PGP public key. PGP-KeyID: 0xD42F80B1