Compiling on RH-6.2/SPARC

Michael Jinks mjinks@midway.uchicago.edu
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:22:25 -0500

On Fri, Apr 14, 2000 at 11:13:31AM +0200, Werner Koch wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Michael Jinks wrote:
>
> > Linux embley 2.2.14-5.0 #1 Tue Mar 7 21:50:41 EST 2000 sparc64 unknown
>
> > /home/mjinks/src/gnupg-1.0.1/mpi/mpih-div.c:86: undefined reference to `__udiv_qrnnd'
>
> I have no more access to an UltraSparc, but there might be some fixes
> in 1.0.1d. It used to run on the very first sold UltraPenguin box
> here in Germany, quite a while back.
Well, okay... Would it help if I offered you (or another GPG developer if you aren't interested or don't have the time) a login on my box? With Ultra's being so cheap these days, and Solaris still so unusable as a desktop, I can only imagine that there will be a lot more people in the same boat as me. I don't have the expertise to debug this myself but I'd like to help any way I can. I'd offer to send you an Ultra, but they aren't _that_ cheap. ;) -m -- Michael Jinks, IB Systems Administrator, Chicago Center for Computational Psychology finger mjinks@embley.spc.uchicago.edu for public key "