GPL & GnuPG

Alan Shutko ats@acm.org
14 Apr 2000 16:21:34 -0400

And likewise, when said software calls GPG to verify the license key, the user can substitute a modified version which returns what the program wants to hear. -- Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - In a variety of flavors! 210 days, 19 hours, 14 minutes, 11 seconds till we run away. The one day you'd sell your soul for something, souls are a glut.