Compatibility

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:40:41 +0200 (MET DST)

Werner Koch wrote:

>>I don't follow the recent pgp development closely, but I thought it's
>>source is still available. Is it difficult to write Blowfish modules for
>>pgp 6.x like the ones for GnuPG?

> First look at the license....
I don't hve the licence here, but the question that would count to me is: would NAI go and sue when someone writes a patch or plugin module for pgp for Blowfish? And if so, would they probably win? -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html