Exit status and failed decryption of session key

Fischer ino-waiting@gmx.net
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:59:54 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Frank Tobin wrote:

> etc. What you should really look into is parsing the output of the option
> "status-fd", which has information described in GnuPG's DETAILS file.
lights my fire :^) in what way? i have both the status- and logger-fd turned on for watching purposes. the output might be parsed to get the precise overall picture, and there are not many verbs, and nothing you would call "fuzzy", contextual information. on the other hand the gnupg's docs are not complete. so, how about making an incrementally learning parser, done in prolog, which will take over the whole thing in the near future, making the handling of any kind of encryption a breeze even for a child? and maybe, when the software, personalized to the most intimate utterances, takes all the shortcuts available, it might not even be neccessary to type in a passphrase, or to use gpg in the first place! -- ino-waiting@gmx.net