mailing list

Dave Holland dave.holland@incyte.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 17:20:38 +0100

On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 09:54:04AM -0500, Marius Strom wrote:

> I've got to agree with Pierre-Henri on this -- I've tried unsubscribing
> from this list as well to no avail.
This is ludicrous (as well as off-topic :-( ) I have just successfully subscribed and unsubscribed to the list (using a different email address). If it works for me I wonder why it doesn't work for you? Are you following the unsubscription instructions closely? Dave -- Dave Holland | "If a site has pages that cause Systems Manager | your browser to restart, don't Incyte Genomics | go there again" -- Microsoft Cambridge, UK |