Windoze PGP Compatability

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 14:28:19 +0200

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, L. Sassaman wrote:

> Schneier's work, use Twofish if you must. Even CAST and 3DES are probably
> better choices than Blowfish. I don't even think that Bruce recommends
> people use Blowfish anymore.
According to private mail with Bruce last year, he sometimes recommends Blowfish and sometimes Twofish with no real facts behind it. Okay times are changing and Twofish seems to be a good choice now - however we should do this together with the new MDC packet. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@openit.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.openit.de