GPG/PGP and Mail (was: Re: GnuPG: what email client should i use?)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:01:11 +0200

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000, Sam Roberts wrote:

> I don't have the RFCs handy, and my memory is poor, but I think pgp/mime
> is the pre-OpenPRP RFC, and thus is NOT what mutt uses.
Mutt uses RFC2015 which is the pgp/mime. There is a new darft which updates on this and allows for multiple signature on a mail suing different protocols. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org