forgotten password

Hideki Saito hideki@allcity.net
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 22:04:45 -0700

Basically, if you forget password, you are out of luck.

Of course, you can always analyse it, but that case, you are talking
millions of years on typical PCs if not forever. Brute force may not
be practical because of "passphrase" which can be long. (Complexity
increases significantly as digit increases)

Here's more "practical" way; try all password you can come up in
your mind. Chances are, you can come up with it in couple of
hours...

Good luck.