encrypting data to put into a database

Mark Leaver dramoth@hotmail.com
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 14:03:14 GMT

Hiya there all,

I am new to the list and I was hoping that someone might be able to help me
out...

Can anyone point me in the right direction for putting encrypted credit card
information into a database.

I think that I have the encryption script right, but I think that the GnuPG
public key has to be setup for the user that the webserver is running under
(uid: nobody; gid: nobody), I have tried to setup a public for the nobody
user as root and as nobody, but it doesnt seem to have worked...

I would imagine that there is a simple method of doing it that I have
completely overlooked. so any suggestions are quite welcome.

TIA,

Mark Leaver