Mozilla/Netscape OpenPGP plugin

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:31:24 +0200

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Matthias Brunner wrote:

> Do you know of any efforts being made on creating an OpenPGP plugin for
> mozilla/netscape 6 that works together with gpg?
I am working on it. Since yesterday M17 is able to decrypt messages and verify signatures. I have also found a way to do encrypting (and signing) - this basically works but it is a hack because I don't know enough about all the Mozilla internals. The next step is to replace the fixed recipient by a more usable method ;-) Ohhh, if Mozilla would startup a little bit faster ... I will post diffs in a few days. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org