Shell tools for GnuPG on Win9x?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:52:30 +0200

INAL, but if NAI would claim this, Microsoft could also claim that all Word documents are only to be processed by Word. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org