GPA - GNU Privacy Assistant

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:12:35 +0200

On Thu, 10 Aug 2000, Ed Suominen wrote:

> Has anyone built a binary for this under Win98/NT? Unfortunately, I haven't
> touched a compiler for a couple of years...
Yes I did so a few weeks ago. Recently I noticed that I forgot to test this on Windows 95/98 and it has some problems there (running gpg doesn't work). As soon as a have fixed this, I can make binary snapshots from time to time. Werner p.s.
> Registered Patent Agent

>From your web page I got the impression that you might also be working
on software patents. We (The GNU project and a large number of software folks) believe that patents on software as they are done in the U.S. and more and more in Europe too, are a Bad Thing and should be abandoned or changed in a way that the don't restrict the use of Free Software. See http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/ for more information on this. -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org