List UCE

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:05:30 +0200

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, John Bacalle wrote:

> Are the unsubscribed allowed to post to the list?
YES. And we are not going to change it. We have a large set of filters but some unwanted mails pass thru from time to time. I try to delete them from the archive from time to time.
> The list software removes the originating IP, so complaing from this end
> is not possible.
Don't answer about such mails. BTW, there is one member of this mailing list who started to bounce spam to my private address because I refused to delete some web pages from the ML archive which contains his email address - however he has posted to a public mailing list and I am not going to "rewrite" the history (except for the obvious spam cases) as it will be done 16 years ago ;) Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org