suggest a keyserver

Jason Helfman madhatter@telocity.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:17:53 -0700

I find it particularly troubling that you can't search for a
user@host.domain in Unix, however you can in PGP for Windows. Command
line is much better in any case, and in most cases, much more powerful.
I wonder why this hasn't been implemented, just yet.

On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 01:31:57PM -0700, Anton Graham muttered:

-- /Jason G Helfman "At any given moment, you may find the ticket to the circus that has always been in your possession." Fingerprint: 6A32 3774 E390 33B5 8C96 2AA1 2BF4 BD71 35A1 C149 GnuPG http://www.gnupg.org Get Private! 1024D/35A1C149 -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org