Why not use rtc or clk for randomness?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:04:30 +0200

The output of a clock is not very random. Well there are some exception like the one in our kitchen :-) -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org