static compiled gpg

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:08:33 +0200

Ooops, I have overseen that he is purifying it. Save your time, 1.1 is not in a shape where it is worth to check this. Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org