AW: AW: How does trust work?

Rich Bodo rsb@ostel.com
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:05:36 -0700 (PDT)

> I assume that this is no real gpg output, but you edited the stuff?
> The dates look funny in the examples.
> If "ID1" and "ID-1" are really the same Key ID, I donīt see why this
> shouldnīt work...

That was gpg output that I edited to shorten the key id's and change the names. The dates I did not change. The key ID's refer to the following keys: ID4 - My key ID3 - Subkey of Jim's comm-key ID2 - Jim's comm-key ID1 - Jim's auth-key ID0 - Old key of Jim's ID-1 - Old key of Jim's ID-2 - Subkey of Jim's key with ID0 Note from the last message that I specify the key ID when I encrypt, rather than an e-mail address. Since those two keys (ID1 and ID-1) are different, can you recommend a solution, or a reason this is not working? Thanks -Rich -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org