RSA revoke certificates

Johan Wevers johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:24:27 +0200 (MET DST)

I wrote:

> I had a similar situation recently, where I sent my revocation certificate
> plus my new keys to a pgp user. His pgp saw 2 revoked keys of me in his
> public keyring and decided not to use any of my keys at all (I only got an
> encrypted to self message). Deleting the public keys was the only
> solution.
My mistake, this was not a problem with a pgp version but with GnuPG 1.0.2. BTW, is the default reply address changed from the list to the sender or is it my email software? -- ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site: johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html PGP/GPG public keys at http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/pgpkeys.html -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org