Sending key to keyserver dies silently (Windows 98)

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:19:25 +0200

You are right. I simply forgot to do it. It is pretty easy to do but it has do be done ;) Werner -- Werner Koch GnuPG key: 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH http://www.OpenIT.de -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org