Sending key to keyserver dies silently (Windows 98)

Ricardo Marques ricmarques@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hallo Werner,

Werner Koch <wk@gnupg.org> wrote:
[snip]

> I simply forgot to [add the capability to send keys
to a keyserver in the windows version].
OK, thanks a lot for your response. Could you add that information - that the windows version does not yet support sending keys to the keyserver - in the List of Bugs at http://www.gnupg.org/buglist.html AND more importantly in the "Distributing Keys" section of the GNU Privacy HandBook at http://www.gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#AEN464 I think this would prevent some frustration from Windows users - the frustation of _using Windows_ should be enough ;-) On a side note, could you also tell when you add this capability to the Windows version? Thanks again! :) Best wishes, Ricardo Marques ricmarques@yahoo.com __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! http://mail.yahoo.com/ -- Archive is at http://lists.gnupg.org - Unsubscribe by sending mail with a subject of "unsubscribe" to gnupg-users-request@gnupg.org